Alaskan Klee Kai FAQ
- How big do they get in size and weight?
- 5 - 20 lbs depending on the variety - TOY, MINI or STANDARD
- If raised as a puppy with kids they are GREAT!
- MOST ALL small breed dogs tend to be "yappy" - but, can be trained easily when dealing with only one dog. We find it difficult to train against "yapping" with multiple dogs in the house. . .as they "feed" off each other . . .
- Northern breed dogs typically shed twice a year (Spring and Fall) - HOWEVER, with proper grooming and two or three WARM baths at shedding time the shedding process can be sped-up so that in between sheds there will be little or no shedding - whereas, short-haired breeds shed all-year long as cats.